Moose are the largest living member of the deer family (Cervidae) and fittingly bear the largest set of antlers. Moose antlers are usually paired and shaped like the palm of a hand with outstretched fingers, thus the expression palmate.
Between mid-November and March is when moose in British Columbia typically lose their antlers. Once moose antlers hit the ground they will begin to deteriorate and loose the colour that the moose had adorned them with. Antlers can be turned into beautiful art pieces. Our moose antler carvings are fine example.
Hand carved Moose Antler Owl H:130mm
Moose Antler Carving: Owl
All items are shipped USPS First Class Mail:
Domestic (2-5 days in transit)
International (6-30 days in transit)
We understand that sometimes, things don't always work out the way we hoped they would. In order to make things work out for both of us, we just have a few criteria when it comes to making those returns/exchanges:
1. We try to keep our operation streamlined. That said, we're only able to accept returns or exchanges WITHIN 7 DAYS OF DELIVERY.
2. Was it something we did wrong? If it's just a matter of changing your mind, unfortunately we can't refund shipping costs.
2. Returned or exchanged items look ok? If not, we're good to issue the refund or exchange. However, if items aren't in their original condition and are damaged in any way, we're unable to process the return/exchange.
3. As a wholesaler, inventory is a pretty big challenge to stay on top of. On returns, we charge a 20% restocking fee.
4. If your item(s) arrives damaged, please let us know and include a photo of the damaged item(s). The quicker we get the photo, the quicker we can process your claim.
5. Any other questions concerning returns or exchanges contact us!