~ Chinese Knotting Cord which satisfies the needs of macramé artisans.
~ Both supple and flexible, it has enough texture and tooth to create a juicy knot but still be fairly small as knots go.
~ The 0.5mm fit most size 5mm and larger semi-precious bead holes.
~ Sold on 100 yards spool.
Chinese Knotting Cord ~ Peacock
We understand that sometimes, things don't always work out the way we hoped they would. In order to make things work out for both of us, we just have a few criteria when it comes to making those returns/exchanges:
1. We try to keep our operation streamlined. That said, we're only able to accept returns or exchanges WITHIN 7 DAYS OF DELIVERY.
2. Was it something we did wrong? If it's just a matter of changing your mind, unfortunately we can't refund shipping costs.
2. Returned or exchanged items look ok? If not, we're good to issue the refund or exchange. However, if items aren't in their original condition and are damaged in any way, we're unable to process the return/exchange.
3. As a wholesaler, inventory is a pretty big challenge to stay on top of. On returns, we charge a 20% restocking fee.
4. If your item(s) arrives damaged, please let us know and include a photo of the damaged item(s). The quicker we get the photo, the quicker we can process your claim.
5. Any other questions concerning returns or exchanges contact us!